Universal Truths

From my crazy mind to yours.

"The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely
regarded as a bad move."
-Douglas Adams
  1. The entropy of the universe is ever-increasing.
  2. Free food made for you > food made for you > food you made yourself > no food :(
  3. You breathed today.
  4. Someone out there is having the best day of their life.
  5. Someone out there is having the worst day of their life.
  6. Money might not be able to buy happiness but you will feel better crying in a villa on the beach in the Mediterranean than in a hovel at the North Pole.
  7. Someone has lied to you and you have never realized it.
  8. The geographic North Pole is currently the magnetic South Pole.
  9. There was/will be a point in your life where you were once put down and never picked up again.
  10. The reason I'm writing this is because I need some comfort since realizing my own powerlessness in the face of the expanding universe.
  11. I have no idea what #10 even means.
  12. History is written by the victors.
  13. History is quite possibly the biggest lie the world has collectively been told.
  14. There are 37 days until Christmas.
  15. I own a pile of books I have never read but I keep buying new ones and rereading old ones.
  16. The probability of you being born were 1 in 10^(2685000).
  17. That's higher than the probability I will survive physics with no more gray hairs than I went into that class with.
  18. There are only about a handful of true geniuses every generation or so, but the world still goes round.
  19. "Ordinary" people are who make the world extraordinary.
  20. People say that resistance means you are going in the right direction, but electrical current always flows along the path of least resistance, so what is the lie?

A complimentary meme:


Lots of love,

~Tempest

Comments

Popular Posts